Common Causes

The Most Common Causes of Fire Damage

  • 1.  Negligence and improper maintenance

  • 2.  Heat sources left unattended (candles, cooking appliances, etc.)

  • 3.  Faulty wiring

  • 4.  Faulty Construction

  • 5.  Defective Appliances

Also note that your home can experience smoke and soot damage without necessarily experiencing fire damage.  A puff back caused from a clogged or malfunctioning furnace can create soot deposits throughout a residence, and often involves a thorough restoration process.

If you have experienced a fire or smoke damage of any kind, please call us at 866-509-4561.